Friday, October 28, 2016

Believe Canvas for Creative Embellishments




x4



Hi all.  Kelley here with a canvas panel today.  I started off with a canvas panel and created some texture.  I slabbed on a thick layer of modeling paste through a stencil pulling up a bit.  Once it dried I added layers off different metallic paints.  I added some black ink to the center to bring out some of the texture.  I then inked the edges unevenly with a versa mark pad and heat embossed with chunky black embossing powder to create a frame.

x2


For the chippies I started both off with a coat of black ink.  For the steampunk butterfly,  I added a layer of Golden Doubloons and Tibetan Poppy Teal sprays  followed by some brown ink.  I wanted to keep the embellishments of the chippie simple as the details on the chippie are amazing.  It is so gorgeous as it is. I finished it off with some metal bits and bobs from my stash just to highlight my favorite areas.  I added some of the teal spray to the word believe from the inspire word set.  This was a fun piece to make for my craft room wall.


x1

No comments:

Post a Comment