In addition to playing trying new things, a friend I have decided to come up with 5 goals each to accomplish by November (well through the end of it any way).
My five are:
1. Prepare projects to try out for design teams (I already did one).
2. Make Christmas presents (and not all on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning). (LOL)
3. Organization (I will get back to this one - in the great words of George Lopez - I got this)
4. Finish Obligations - All my swaps are completed, mailed, and the threads are done....woot woot.
5. Rescue Items from the unloved bin - well I pared the bin down a little in the organization process and I have rescued two so far and I am working on a project to use them both on.
Okay, what is the unloved bin....it is where I put projects or items that are just not working out and I don't know what to do with. They sometimes get rescued quickly, but other times it seems like they take up permanent residence until I know what to do with them. It my challenge to myself to start emptying the bin and finish projects.
So back to the organization. If you do something, might as well go big. I decided now that I am not doing swaps, I can pare down my stash. LOL I spent all last weekend hauling stuff out the craft room and throwing junk away. I am going to have a large sale on a private FB group this weekend to get rid of the good items that I just have no need for. Can you believe that it fills my entire living room the stuff I am going to sell? My craft room is 10 x 10 and it still looks full, where did all that stuff come from. It just amazes me. So I will still have a lot of small organization projects....but this will get me on the right track to get things where I really want them.
Here are some projects I have made. I need to retrieve pictures from my phone for some others. Ooooh the exciting thing is that I found the charger to the camera that I can take decent pictures with. It has only been missing a year. So excited on that one.
The first several projects were for the die cut swap - you had to make items using dies.