Sunday, May 31, 2015

June challenge time at Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone.  I am so excited for this month's challenge over at Creative Embellishments.  I have to say I had a blast doing this one.

Challenge Photo:

 
 
Here is my take on the photo:
 


For this month's challenge, I made a shadow box tag.  They are so much fun to do. For the inside, I layered masking tape, layers of paint, stamping using the distressed script and paint splat trio stamps.  I embossed using a TH texture fade folder, then covered in Prima Art Basics platinum crackle.  I used the steampunk clock for the center focal point.   I added fussy cut images from Steampunk Debutante including the butterflies for the twist.

 
 
For the outside.  I used masking tape, gesso, modeling paste, embossing powders and texture sand to get varying textures.  I used steampunk clock hands, loose parts, propellers, steampunk frame, gear set 2 large, gear set 2 medium, and gear set 2 small.


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is totally awesome Kelley you have a style that simply personifies Steam-punk at its very very best <3 this one.

    ReplyDelete