Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 2 - part 1

So last night I was still sick.  I really rambled on during that first post.  I still don't feel 100%, but I am much better than I was.  So last night I created some baker's twine.  I learned the technique from a fellow Cricut board member's blog.  I cannot remember who that was...but thanks for sharing.  I also brainstormed some ideas for the dress form swap I am in.  I must have been delirious because one of the forms I am doing is to be a famous person....animated, real, etc. I thought about how could I make a meat dress and make be archival safe? Then my mind jumped to Madonna's cone bra.  It looks like I may need to think this out just a little more.

So this morning I finished a mini album from my unfinished project grave yard.  (I think I have scrapper ADD).  I start a project, if I don't like how it is turning out or if I am getting bored with it - off to the graveyard it goes.  The grave yard is just plastic bins.  Some of them have been hiding in there for a while.  So I have decided as a part of my 365 day crafting journey I am going to finish all of them.  This will be a big undertaking...so I am going to tackle just one at a time.  The one I finished this morning is a Love world album that I was making for a friend's wedding present.  Am I in love with the album that I did?  No.  However, I do like it now. It is not colors I would normally choose, but I tried to make it what she would enjoy and not myself.  I do feel better that it is now done and I can move on to the next project.  I am going to take a nap and try to feel a little bit better before finishing the next project - 2 swap mini albums.

Once I learn how to post pictures to this, I will put some pictures of finished projects along with the blog.

I will catch up with you tonight. - Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment