Tuesday, October 4, 2011

108 Thursday

I definitely need to figure out where that cord is.  I need to post pictures :)  I love how the  __________ _________ came out.  So that album is done.  Oh my goodness I am surrounded by stuff today.  Everytime I start a swap, I work up a crafting hurricane that just sweeps across the whole room.  By the time I finish, the room could be declared a disaster area.  Ooooh, I made an altered wood box that I just loved how it came out.  It was just one of those little purse ones.  I made it to hold the little bottles of liquid pearls in all the colors of the rainbow. 

Disaster struck...I am sick to my stomach and I have to go to bed.  I just noticed, a bag of craft goodies is missing.  I had it on the floor....oh crap...Josh took out trash and the trash bag is still here.  He took out the bag of stuff I had for my shoebox swap.  I want to cry.  Luckily it was just a few items and not everything.  Sick to my stomach - going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment