Friday, April 6, 2012

post 281

Caddy #3

One of my favorite things ever.  This caddy was only a $1 on sale.  It was in rough shape, but it was solid wood and it was great structurally.  Although it was all stained, it had beauty.  When I originally bought it over a month ago I scrubbed it completely and primed it with gesso until the stains stopped bleeding through.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it as far as either covering it with paper or doing a paint treatment.  However, when I saw the G45 collection The Olde Curiosity Shoppe, I knew what I wanted to do. 





1 comment:

  1. Kelley....what an amazing find! I Love, Love, Love this caddy.......you did an amazing job altering it.....it turned out Gorgeous! (I so want it to come and have a new home in my scraproom! LMAO!)

    ReplyDelete