Sunday, May 4, 2014

An Altered ATC drawer and A share

Hi everyone.  Oh my goodness.  I received the most amazing book to catalog all my inks, paints, etc. from my friend Maria.  We had done a private swap and she went way over and beyond.  The book is huge.  She posted a series on all the sections, you should really check it out here.  She is truly talented.

Okay onto my little project.  I call this one a stewer.  When a project is a little out of my comfort zone then I stew over every little detail.  I usually gravitate towards darker colors and grunge.  I decided to challenge myself on this one.  I have had this little atc drawer from 7 Gypsies for a long time.  I don't make a ton of atcs, so I wasn't in any hurry to make something with it.  As I am crafting my way through the alphabet, I want to try different techniques so I can use them on future projects.  I wanted a way to have them stored in one place, be easy to find, etc.  I decided trying the techniques on atc's was a good way to try something without using a ton of supplies.  So here is my project.











No comments:

Post a Comment