Thursday, November 20, 2014

Diaper Castle for Creative Embellishments



Hi Everyone.  Kelley here today with a diaper castle that I made for my nephew and his wife's baby shower.  These are a really fun take on the diaper cake.  I used papers from BoBunny, Simple Stories, and Ella & Viv.  I used the SVG cut pattern for the castle.  I used silhouette cuts for the banner and the circular pieces.





Best of all, I used the darling Baby, Baby, Baby wood veneers from  Creative Embellishments.  They are truly the stars of the show on each of the columns.  I painted them white and then heated some a little longer to blister a little for texture.  I gave a few a hint of coral spray.  To finish of the castle I added some pearls, some faux stitching with a white gel pen, and some tulle.


Supplies Used:
http://creativeembellishments.com/wood-veneers/baby-baby-baby.html
Baby , Baby , Baby

1 comment: