Monday, November 3, 2014

Creative Embellishment's November Challenge

Hello all.  It is time for a new challenge over on the blog for Creative Embellishments.

This month you will be inspired by our inspiration picture below and show us what you are thankful for. If it isn’t obvious please let us know how you  were inspired by in the picture and what you are thankful for in your post. We look forward to see what everyone creates.

1979714_10203875332635856_6348034890881733150_n



My take on the challenge this month was to do a thankful banner.  I was inspired by the colors in the photo.  I chose to use browns, coppers, greens.  I used the autumn leaves set  painted in TH Forest Moss distress paint.  I used TH chit chat stickers with words such as believe, family, hope, dreams, etc.  As life throws us curveballs, it is important to remind ourselves of all the good things in our lives. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment