Sunday, February 8, 2015

Altered Box for Creative Embellishments




I am up today on CreativeEmbellishment.com/blog with an altered box.  I was creating the box for a swap partner so I went with a muted palette.  I love the Tim Holtz Wallflower collection.  I aged the paper further by adding vintage photo distress ink in random areas.  The wonderful creative embellishment chippies complemented the theme so well.


The distress chicken wire border is so fabulous.  I trimmed it down and coated with two layers of rusty hinge distress stain.  I trimmed the out side with hanging gem trim.

'
These bird cages are very dreamy.  I used rusty hinge distress stain with some black bling.


Here is a sneak peak of the inside with the extras for my partner:



Supplies Used:
Bird Cage    4 piece set

Distressed Chicken Wire Border

No comments:

Post a Comment