Saturday, February 28, 2015

March Challenge Time for Creative Embellishments

It is challenge time again for Creative Embellishments.  You should come over and join us:

Challenge Photo: (The twist this month is to use a flourish).

'Twist -Add a flourish to your project.'


My Project:


I was inspired by the butterflies, flowers, and colors in this month's challenge photo.  I used Pink Paislee's Butterfly Garden Paper for this tag.  I embossed with white snow embossing paper using the distressed script stamp along the top of the pink paper.  I created a pocket over the top using chipboard and more pattern paper from the collection.  I fussy cut a couple of butterflies, added flowers, pearls, and trim.  On the bottom I added leaves from the autumn leaves set that I embossed in moss.  I snipped off the end of a flourish dragonfly so it would look more like a butterfly and embossed in worn lipstick distress powder.







1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tag!! Love the rolled paper,flowers, and altered dragonfly! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete