Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Angel Kiss Pocket





Hi everyone.  I am up today on the Creative Embellishments blog today with an Angel Kiss pocket.  An angel kiss is a little random act of kindness that you surprise someone with to make their day a little brighter.  I decided to make a little have inch pocket to stuff some fun little goodies in.



I used Bo Bunny, Prima, Recollections, and Marion Smith papers.  I love how they all worked together. I used the page corner set 2 on the front of the box.  I found a cute little prima stamp set I wanted to include in the box. So I thought it would be fun to put a clock face on the back to match the sentiment of the stamp set. I used Antique Linen embossing powder with vintage photo distress stain highlights on the clock face.






Supplies Used
clock face
corner page set 2

No comments:

Post a Comment