Tuesday, February 21, 2012

post 231-254

So I really am not good about posting, but I do have a few things to post for today.  For a swap I made my partner a pink wreath.  Anyone who knows me knows I don't do pink.  I thought this was going to be really painful, but it wasn't.  I really like how it came out.  I also made her some burlap flowers as her favorite shape is a flower.  I also wanted to give her some of the left over rosettes from the wreath.  I wanted a way to present these so they made it through shipping and weren't just tossed in the bottom of the box.  So I decided to do a presentation of sorts.  So I decided to make an altered cigar box to put them in along with the prima's from her wish list.


1 comment:

  1. Everything is beautiful! Really like the altered box. Great job!

    ReplyDelete