Sunday, February 26, 2012

Post 258 and 259

I really liked how that frame came out, so I decided to make another one.  For this frame I didn't rub the distress ink onto it so it came out a little lighter.  I kind of like it.  They are so close, so it is hard to tell though.  Then I also made this weekend some altered dominoes and some mini note cards.  I am not much of a card maker any more so it was a wee bit of a struggle to come up with a style that I thought would work.  I think they came out okay though.  I am working on some larger projects that will take some time for another swap, so I will show pictures as those get done.  For now here are some pics of what I did complete.  Now seeing the pictures, looks like I might go back and add a little more embellishment to the presentations.






No comments:

Post a Comment