I really liked how that frame came out, so I decided to make another one. For this frame I didn't rub the distress ink onto it so it came out a little lighter. I kind of like it. They are so close, so it is hard to tell though. Then I also made this weekend some altered dominoes and some mini note cards. I am not much of a card maker any more so it was a wee bit of a struggle to come up with a style that I thought would work. I think they came out okay though. I am working on some larger projects that will take some time for another swap, so I will show pictures as those get done. For now here are some pics of what I did complete. Now seeing the pictures, looks like I might go back and add a little more embellishment to the presentations.