Monday, March 5, 2012

Post 267

I am lying here awake at 2:30 in the morning.  I am not sure I want to get up and start the day quite so early, but I am not sure I am tired enough to go back to sleep.  I have some appointments this morning then I am free to work on a few things today.  I want to take advantage of the time, because it is back to work tomorrow.  So, I have three projects done for Round 6 and two in progress.  One is about 50% done and the other is 80% done.  I decided to do one more project because although I am sending the tray I would feel better sending that as an extra rather than an item on its own.  Then it will be time to work on our private swap - the suitcase.

I have said this before, but this time I think I am at a point where I am actually going to do it....I am going to slow way down.  I am in 3 swaps on the CMB, 3 on another board, 1on Facebook, and then a private swap.  I think I will stick to the private swap and the one on Facebook.  I would like to get back to making items for myself and actually work on some scrapbooking.  All the ones I am in should be done by March but 2 then the other 2 in April.  I'll miss the new connections, but will still keep in contact with the ones I have already made.

I have bought so many alterables and I have so much stash.  I want to create with what I have and have fun doing it.  I have seen so many projects I want to try.  I cannot wait for the next step in my creative journey.

Wow - I heard a noise and went downstairs Josh had some friends stop by and they were watching the Walking Dead.  They had just gotten off of work - crazy to me.  Why not wait until tomorrow.  I guess it is tomorrow.  I ended up watching the premier of the Army Wives that I taped.  Now I think I am ready for some sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment