Simple was the next style I wanted to tackle. I don't think simple is necessarily it's own style but a version of any style. For example, you could go simple and clean on vintage or heavily embellished as the same with steam punk or any other style. So I went with French Country and I wanted to do a an simple and elegant version as the papers are so gorgeous that they shine on their own. This canvas took lest than 20 minutes to complete. Bonus.
1. Painted edges of canvas with TH black crackle paint. Very quick and produced tiny crackles.
2. Sprayed ribbon with pearl Tattered Angel's Glimmer Mist.
3. Cut and inked papers.
4. Layered on papers - adding ribbon before adding top piece..
5. Added fussy cut flowers and a Jolee's flourish.
6. Tied ribbon.
7. Used gold rub & buff to highlight edges of canvas and black edges of paper.