Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Envies for Creative Embellishments





Hi all  I am up on the blog for  Creative Embellishments today.  I was skyping with a friend from Australia.  We had been talking about different crafts we have made for each other.  She had mentioned some envelopes that I sent her with some goodies last year that she really loved.  I decided to make a few more for her as they are super fun to make for her Christmas box.


I started off with craft envelopes and then sprayed with different sprays in orange, blue, and brown.   I then stamped in brown ink with my favorite Creative Embellishment Stamps: Distressed Brick Stamp, Distressed Script Stamp, and Distressed Text Stamp.  To Finish off the background, I edged the envelopes in brown and black inks.  Then I added a few black rub-ons.


This project is perfect for using some left over bits and bobs.  I used cheese cloth and some scrap papers to provide a base. Then I added some fun chippies.  For the first envelope I used the lace border  and dress form chippies.   I used the live chippie from the happy word set for the second envelope.  For the last envie I used the faith chippie.

No comments:

Post a Comment