Monday, October 24, 2016

You have been Boo'd for Creative Embellishments

Hello all.  Kelley here with a boo treat box.  We are doing a "secret santa" Halloween Style.  We are to make or purchase a simple container and fill it with treats.  Then when your "secret person" that you are supposed to Boo is away from their desk - you sneak them their treats.  How fun is that?


I absolutely love the Graphic 45 Rare Oddities.  I thought it would be perfect for this project.  I used a Silhouette cut file to cut the box.  I kept it simple but added a cut out of the paper to frame the word "BOO."  I ink the letters from the Gooey Alphabet set in Ranger Grape Soda ink.   I love the deep color.  It goes so well with the letters.  

I finished off the box with some dyed cheese cloth, a skull and some treats.   I cannot wait to get my little box.  This should be fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment