Seems like the last few weeks have been a blur. Between working tons of hours to going full speed on a large swap, I have lost track of time. I was in such a hurry to pack up that swap, I didn't take pictures. Bummer. I am going to have to see how to get a picture from my phone to here that I did for a card swap. Like how they turned out.
Here is a frame I did last night for my partner who wanted a green and yellow baby themed frame. I really like how it turned out.
1. painted the frame in Inka-Gold Green Yellow. I used a sponge to get an even coat and buff it. It gives it a nice almost metallic sheen.
2. I traced the frame shape onto the Graphic 45 Little Darlings (G45 LD) green polka dot paper and cut out.
3. I glued the paper to the frame and then sanded the edges.
4. I cut a strand of double stranded pearls to a single strand and put it around the window of the frame.
5. I used a pearl fourish and adhered green and yellow IamRoses roses to it.
6. I used seam binding that was dyed with lemon zest Glimmer Mist and tied it at the bottom part of the frame.
7. I added a cut out from the G45 LD, inked it, and curved it slightly and glued the two edges to the frame.
8. I cut out a sheet of the words from the same paper pack in green and glued it to the insert of the frame to give it a more finished look until my partner puts a picture in it.