Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Fairy Box for Creative Embellishments



Hi all, I am back with another project for Creative Embellishments.  If you don't know who they are or haven't seen their products, you have to check them out.  They have the most amazingly detailed chipboard embellishments, along with stamps, flair, wood veneer, and stencils.  Their website is CreativeEmbellishments.com.  You can click on the link from their store to check out their blog as well to see these great chippies in action.

IMG_0097 (1) - Copy
For today's project I made fairy shadow box.   I used a little gift box bottom I had in my stash and repurposed it.  The border from Once Upon a Springtime from G45 fit the outside of the box perfectly.

I used the fern foliage 2 chippies from Creative Embellishments.  Not only are they cute and detailed, but they are not too fragile to take on lots of ink.
FullSizeRender (40) - Copy
I fussy cut the scene and the grass out of the patterned paper to build the scene.  The ferns blend in so well with the scene.  This was really fun to make.

FullSizeRender (41)

No comments:

Post a Comment