Wednesday, August 31, 2016

September Challenge for Creative Embellishments

dreamstime_xs_32096973

Hi all it is time for the challenge over at the Creative Embellishments Blog for September.  The challenge for this month is to use a clock.

Here is my take:

A friend of mine is celebrating her birthday soon.  She had asked for a box to keep her wedding ring in as she takes it off at home before going to the gym.  After looking for the ring several times, she thought it would be best to have a safe place to keep it.  I thought the woman in the wedding dress from the G45 collection along with the 3" clock from this month's challenge represented timeless love.  She is more girly so I try to bring in elements that represent her style with the flowers and pearls.  I inked the clock in brown ink then brushed with white.  I used the word love from the happy word set and inked it in white ink and brushed over with brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment