Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 17

So I joined MamaC's challenge where we go to the end of August without buying anything.  I definitely need to do that, but my main goal is still to do the 365 days of crafting and using my stash.  I am still working on mini albums...hope they will love all the blood, sweat, and tears that have gone into these.  I am having fun with them thouigh.  I may not be as talented as some of the people on the cmb, but I certainly put a lot of effort into what I do. :)  I will probably post some pictures tomorrow.  One is really close to being done.  So excited. 

I did try to make some stick pins as practice for a swap.  I should stick to papercrafting or practice more...they are hideous.  (Don't worry partners...you won't get these ones.  Unless you want to just laugh hysterically.)

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment