Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 39

Finished off dominoes and added magnets.  Loved making those so much I made a ton more tonight.  They are so much fun.  I love getting through the layers of paper to reveal the design.  I like the look of the crack medioum over the top it seems too keep the briliance of the photos beeter than the glossy accents, but still giving it an aged feel. I need to go to bed at a realistic hour tonight...today was a long day. 

Tomorrow I need to hang my picture that my dear friend Shanna made me.  I love the sign - it has owls.  I laughed out loud because it had a picture of me through the skinny mirror.  I actually look not dimensionally challenged which those mirrors tend to make you look like.  (I look tall and skinny) I want one of those mirrors in my house.  Who am I kidding.  I would wall paper the walls with them.  I would look good eating that candy bar without any guilt :)

Have a great night.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment