Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 18

Sometimes, I don't know what I get myself into.  I am already have 5 swap items to make, but I volunteered myself to be an angel for the alphabet book swap.  I already did two letters, but I couldn't pass up O - owl. Such a glutton for punishment.  i thought I could finish them today - ha - forgot about the two picnics, the fireworks, and all the prep that comes with it.  I had to put crafty Kelley on hold while mom Kelley took over.  So I will mail on Tuesday.  The owls are cute, but the pages - not so much.  I need to rework the layout.  Sometimes a 6x6 is harder than a 12 x12.  I do love the owls though - how can you go wrong with Create - a - critter.  So I will get to working on those.

To my dear friend Shanna - I am so sorry for your loss.  I am hear for you any time.

Good night everyone;  I am going to try to get some sleep.  Good luck to me; the neighbors just started their fireworks.  They have been starting for the last several days after 11 pm and going to about 3;30 in the morning.  They got mad at me because I asked them Saturday after midnight if we could call it a night.  Arg.  Thank goodness it is almost over.

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment