Sunday, July 24, 2011

DAY 38

Today was an AWESOME day.  Shanna made me feel like a princess.  She came and brought me an awesome sign wich I will post tomorrow, crackle accents, a magnabilities neclass, and an owl stamp. So today I got lots done: I finished the purse album, finished my altered matchbox, and altered journal and the other box for my Secret Sister on the Cricut message board.  I included tons of rosettes, paper flowers, stick pins, altered bottle caps, butterflies, and threaded buttons. I was hopped up on coca-cola - the real stuff today, no Sprite zero today. Must be why I was so productive.  I tried out my alcohol inks and started on my domino swap.  I did five alice and wonderland and five inked dominos.  After they dry I might do more to them tomorrow to see which I like best for the swap.












No comments:

Post a Comment