Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 20/21 Combined post

OOPs got off on the days.  Now I am on track.  Woot Woot - 3 weeks solid of doing something crafty every day.  it actually feels good.  I was cleaning my craftroom last night.  I found an owl page...that means I sent one short. OOPS again.  It should be good because I will be getting 3 books back and they can just short me one o and I can put it in after.  Good part is I have a picture.  Keep in mind....this was a throw together in a split second hurry for a swap as an angel.  I got to use my stash, I didn't buy any thing, and I really enjoyed it. I am still working on mini's.  I will be done with both by Monday (cross fingers) so I can get them out to my partners. Hope they will like them.

Next I have a secret sister swap and a tag swap to do.  I'll get those done first, then I have one last swap - an altered matchbox.  I am a little nervous on that one as I have never made charms, stickpins, paper flowers, etc.  I did try to practice with a stick pin and it wasn't very pretty. Back to the drawing board.  I may take sometime after that before doing another swap and try some challenges and getting some scrapping done.

I do have a couple of special gift projects I want to work on as well.

Have a great night - I am off to go scour the cmb then work on some projects.

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment