Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 34

So I am a little late posting.  I got some crafty time in tonight with Shanna.  I made some fun things today using the old stash.  Awesome........I have a tendency to buy things (especially tools) and stick them in a drawer for months before using them - if I ever do.  Welll part of my challenge is using my stuff not just the consumables.  So I pulled out the Tim Holtz rosette die.  I thought at first why did I buy this, I can make my own rosettes.  I did make some without the die and they came out okay.  Then today I used the die and they came out beautiful and perfect.  I made 10 of them.  They are so much easier with the die - pre scores all the lines - much faster.  I also made some altered paperclips and I altered a cricut box to hold the embelishments I am making my secret sister.




I am really having fun with this swap - and it is using some stash.

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! Nicely done! I wish mine turned out as perfect as yours.

    ReplyDelete