Fill up your mugs with hot cocoa, grab blankie, your laptop and sit in front of the fire as there is a lot of inspiration coming your way. UnRuly PaperArts is hosting a link up party for the next 12 days. You can link your Christmas projects so others can check out your blog and handy work. It is a great way to get new followers to your blog.
My first project (Post is here for close up pics of each) is a set of ornaments for my Steampunk Tree. I am making a series of ornaments for the tree. Some are just easy little projects while some are more detailed. I cannot wait for it t be completed.
HOW TO JOIN THE PARTY
1. Get in the Christmas Spirit and link up any Christmas Themed Project you are working on and are posting to your blog throughout our event period (1st December - 12th December) to our Party Link. The Party Links will be listed here on the Events Page, 1st of December and on our blog on this Date also.
2. You must be a follower of this site.
3. Leave a little love for others, by commenting on at least the blogs of the person listed in the link up before you and the two people behind you.
4. Come back each day if you like, you can link up a new project each day, but remember for each time you link up you have to leave 3 comments.
5. Display our Party Badge (shown below) on your blog and link back to this post each time you post your creation to your blog, galleries etc.