Sunday, December 7, 2014

Day 7 of the Unruly PaperArts Christmas link up party




I cannot believe it is already day 7.  So far I had only made one of today's ornaments for my steampunk tree. I have been hoarding my Timmy pocket watches for special projects.  Who knows, may just have to do one more.  I used Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante for the rose and gear background as well as the main image.  I used a CreativeEmbellishments gear behind the image.  I used Lumeire bronze paint and a bit of patina paint on the gear.  I tarnished the outside of the pocket watch. 


HOW TO JOIN THE PARTY

1. Get in the Christmas Spirit and link up any Christmas Themed Project you are working on and are posting to your blog throughout our event period (1st December - 12th December) to our Party Link. The Party Links will be listed here on the Events Page, 1st of December and on our blog on this Date also.

2. You must be a follower of this site.


3.  Leave a little love for others, by commenting on at least the blogs of the person listed in the link up before you and the two people behind you.

4. Come back each day if you like, you can link up a new project each day, but remember for each time you link up you have to leave 3 comments.

5. Display our Party Badge (shown below) on your blog and link back to this post each time you post your creation to your blog, galleries etc.



6 comments:

  1. Love the pocket watch ornament! I hope post a photo of your tree at the end:)
    Happy Holidays!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. this ornament is touchingly beautiful. happy 12 days of chirstmas at UPA! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a truly beautiful piece Kelley, a wonderful pocket watch alteration which would be beautiful on display all year round! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly this is so beautiful...I'm sure you can find a place to display it all year round!

    ReplyDelete