Wednesday, December 3, 2014
Day 3 of the Christmas Linkup Party at Unruly PaperArts
For day three of my ornaments, I made paper tassels. They are not outright "steampunk", but they fit in really well with all my ornaments. I just loved how they came out. So much so, that I ended up making 24 of them. I used music paper from Graphic 45 Botanicabella and 12 Days of Christmas and then clock papers from Graphic 45 Kraft Reflections.
HOW TO JOIN THE PARTY
1. Get in the Christmas Spirit and link up any Christmas Themed Project you are working on and are posting to your blog throughout our event period (1st December - 12th December) to our Party Link. The Party Links will be listed here on the Events Page, 1st of December and on our blog on this Date also.
2. You must be a follower of this site.
3. Leave a little love for others, by commenting on at least the blogs of the person listed in the link up before you and the two people behind you.
4. Come back each day if you like, you can link up a new project each day, but remember for each time you link up you have to leave 3 comments.
5. Display our Party Badge (shown below) on your blog and link back to this post each time you post your creation to your blog, galleries etc.