. The wings are made from cardboard and coverstock and the gears are CreativeEmbellishments chipboard. The rivets are just half-back pearls. I sealed the wings with multi-medium matte before adding the Artist's Loft Course Texture Gel from Michael's to get the texture. Lots of layers of acrylic paints although the camera doesn't pick it all up. I am the third picture is what the backs of all the wings look like.
1. Get in the Christmas Spirit and link up any Christmas Themed Project you are working on and are posting to your blog throughout our event period (1st December - 12th December) to our Party Link. The Party Links will be listed here on the Events Page, 1st of December and on our blog on this Date also.
2. You must be a follower of this site.
3. Leave a little love for others, by commenting on at least the blogs of the person listed in the link up before you and the two people behind you.
4. Come back each day if you like, you can link up a new project each day, but remember for each time you link up you have to leave 3 comments.
5. Display our Party Badge (shown below) on your blog and link back to this post each time you post your creation to your blog, galleries etc.