birds and then went over them with rust Lumiere paint. For the branch I added texture paste and then painted it in chocolate brown and highlighted in tan acrylic paint. I added raw chipboard gears around the front intermixed with the roses. I added pieces of the chicken wire panel to the front, sides, roof, and back. I inked with bronze Lumiere paint. I added a little banner across the front along with a Prima bird bath, little home sign, and nest. Around the front and back of the bird house I added some vines that I had in my stash.
For the roof I cut apart two pop cans. I layered over the top of them metal HVAC tape to make a patchwork stile roof. I ran it through my little crimping tool and then used alcohol inks.