HOW TO JOIN THE PARTY
Sorry everyone for being a day late with this. Have not been feeling well at all. I was inspired by icicle ornaments to create my broken spring ornaments. These are so easy. I wanted to all be a little different so they are not a perfect spring shape. I wrapped them around a large round paintbrush handle and then looped the end. They are all different sizes. On the tree they look magnificent. I made 2 dozen of these bad boys to fill out the tree.
1. Get in the Christmas Spirit and link up any Christmas Themed Project you are working on and are posting to your blog throughout our event period (1st December - 12th December) to our Party Link. The Party Links will be listed here on the Events Page, 1st of December and on our blog on this Date also.
2. You must be a follower of this site.
3. Leave a little love for others, by commenting on at least the blogs of the person listed in the link up before you and the two people behind you.
4. Come back each day if you like, you can link up a new project each day, but remember for each time you link up you have to leave 3 comments.
5. Display our Party Badge (shown below) on your blog and link back to this post each time you post your creation to your blog, galleries etc.