Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 54 - Tuesday

We are headed towards the two month mark....woot woot.  I have to make this post fast because it is almost bedtime.  I have to package up a few swaps tomorrow, but they are ready to mail...

Mini Album for Disney Swap - Angeled
Altered Matchbox and things
Dominoes
Imagine Swap - finished tonight (Woot Woot x 2)

I almost had my second set of tags (90% complete for the tag form swap).  I changed my mind.  I had an idea that if it came out it would be awesome, but instead I decided to go the safe route.  I decided tonight to through caution to the wind and pullled the tags apart...because part of them are beautiful and I will use for my chunky charm swap, but this idea if I can pull it off will be awesome...at least really neat anyway.  We shall see....tomorrow is another day.  I have to fit some studying in here soon and a big trip to the post office so I can send these out.

You should check out Shanna's blog at inkyedges.blogspot.com - she is awesome.  Jealous about the layout of her blog - it is beautiful.


Kel


1 comment: