Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 61

Congratulations Shanna - first to post winner of blog candy.  I can give you your gift in person.
MamaC and Crafty Starkie I have something for each of you too if you email me your address.  Kelley_Rooks@yahoo.com.

So today is one of those days....

I took on three more dress tags...woot woot have some ideas brewing
I went to start on the paper cake (had to go buy paper yesterday - order didn't come in) and I couldn't find the cartridge booklet or overlay.  It took Josh two hours to find - it was the only one not put away.  I found it inside my paper trimmer (the making memories one that folds in half).  I meanwhile was studying (and stewing).

So I cut a few test runs on the cricut out of not good paper to get a feel for the size of boxes I want - now to mass produce tomorrow.

K

1 comment:

  1. Kelley! I love presents! I will certainly email you my address! You are so sweet! Thank you!

    Girl, I don't think you ever stop creating! I am amazed at your talent and relentless pursuit of it! I am looking forward to seeing your new tags! PS...You can replinish your stash if you need something for a project!! LOL!!!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete