Sunday, September 18, 2011

96 Saturday

Today I split my time between hanging out with Josh and crafting.  We had french toast this morning...yum.  I am usually working on the weekends, so he was excited to have me home and be able just to hang out.  I was also super crafty today....I tried to post pics but the card reader isn't working right now. I will have to look for the cable tomorrow if I cannot get it to work.  So I didn't work on mini's today.  However, I did get 4 of the 7 altered paper clips sets done (10 each) and the 12 altered clothes pins done.  I do have three paper clip groups to finish, but I do have one started.  I just started making stupid mistakes...like ink smears and decided to give it up for the night.  Tomorrow is a new day.

I don't think I am going to make it through my entire wish list of getting things done this weekend Howver I am making a huge dent in it. We will see what tomorrow holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment