Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 82

I will probably do 2 posts for today...I forgot something I wanted to share.  Friday when I came home from work....there was an awesome package waiting for me from Sharon from the cricut mb.  She was my SS fromt he all homemade swap - color combo.  The package was amazing and she did amazing work.  I couldn't believe all the wonderful things she made for me.  It was truly wonderful and special.  THANK YOU AGAIN SHARON.  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!  I will be able to use everything.  The TP album...perfect, the flowers, stickpins, charm, note pads all wondeful.  Brownies and the pail....AWESOME (the brownies did not last long :) )   Woot Woot there was also a butterfinger bar wrapped super wonderful.  I think I am going to have to borrow that idea for another swap.   I really loved what she did with the pail for the brownies as well.




Here are some pics

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous gift! Love the color!
    Carolyn
    cccscraproom@windstream.net
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete