Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 80 Friday

Today was a much better day.  The work didn't go away, but things seemed much better.  We also a had a pizza party today and let employees go home early...so that was nice.  I brought a big bag of work home for the weekend....but tonight is my night.

I went to the craft store and purchased a few things with a coupon for swaps.  It was really fun I enjoyed myself because the store wasn't real busy and I could just take my time and really just look at everything. 

I skyped with Cindy...I always look forward to our time to do that.  Sometimes we don't talk much because we are so engrossed in our projects, but still have fun doing that.  I had a special surprise too from my friend Shanna.  Her and her family came over and spent the night.  The boys hung out and she and I crafted until late.  Emily cracked us up as usual.  I put the mini aside and worked on a few other things - stick pins, tags, altered journal, then worked a little a on the mini.  I wasn't really loving how it worked out so far. 

Tomorrow is another day.  It was definitely time for bed. K

No comments:

Post a Comment