Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 79 Thursday

I said yesterday was a day from heck....today even worse.  All of 2011 on one of our accounting programs (thank you for not being the main one) was over ridden with a prior year (including on the back up).  We have to recreate all 8 months of work before we can close the month.  Did I mention I had an audit coming up on the 12th.  And this was the smallest thing that happened today.  I had to just breathe and say mistakes happen or else I think I would have exploded or cried.  So I have ten times the work to get ready for this audit...craziness.  In addition, I have the wedding next week so next weekend is going to be a little busy so I have a lot to get done in the next week.

On the crafting front.....
So, back to the drawing board....I was really worried because working from your stash - sometimes you just have just the right amount of supplies with out any thing to spare.  I am not about to give a mini album or any project that I think is sub-standard.  I may not always be the best at something.  However, when I give something out it always needs to be something that I am at least proud of that I did my best.  This was not my best.  I was debating about recovering the whole album with a different paper line.  I decided to go through my stash first to see if I could find a paper from a different line that could coordinate with the one that I already used so I would only have to redo that one two page layout.  Guess what I found????????  I had purchased a couple sheets in that same paper line because I did like the one page because it had owls.   WOOT WOOT....same paperline and then I had enough to do picture mats with the other side of the paper.  I felt like I had a mini victory.  I needed a win..

TTYL Kel 

No comments:

Post a Comment